So how do you apply for financial assistance?
Begin with the FAFSA!
Begin the process of securing financial aid by following these steps:
- Setup Your FSA ID
The FSA ID is used to log in to Federal Student Aid’s online systems, to fill out a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), and to sign legal documents electronically. It replaces the Federal Student Aid PIN.
- Complete Free Application
BCC’s School Code is 007987. Use the Help section on the FAFSA site for guidance in completing your FAFSA.
- Complete the BCC Admissions Application.
If you have questions prior to completing your BCC application, contact the Admissions Office at 910-879-5593 or 910-879-5526.
- Submit Your High School and College Transcripts
Please submit all official high school, GED/Adult High School, and college transcripts to the Admissions Office.
- Turn in All Forms
Complete all applicable forms outlined in documentation mailed to you from the Financial Aid Office. The forms are listed on the right.
- Apply on-line or come by the lab located in the Financial Aid Office for assistance.
- The Financial Aid Office will give written notice of eligibility.
- Scholarship applications are available in March from the Financial Aid Office and the high school guidance offices. Scholarship applications must be received by the Financial Aid Office by April 15th.
- Federal Work Study applications are available in the Financial Aid Office.