Statement of Accreditation
Bladen Community College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. Questions about the accreditation of Bladen Community College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, Georgia 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website ( www.sacscoc.org ).
- Bladen Community College Accreditation Details
- National Council for State Authorization Reciprocity Agreement
- North Carolina Board of Nursing
- North Carolina Board of Cosmetic Art
- North Carolina Criminal Justice Education and Training Standards Commission
- United States Distance Learning Association
For details about these agencies, click the title of the agency or contact the Institutional Effectiveness/Planning office.